TYPE: Lace Part Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 400°F
- 5" Deep Lace Part
- Hand Tied Part
- Premium Synthetic Fiber
- Curling Iron Safe
- Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles. Start from the bottom and work up to the weft. (For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles)
- To maintain hair in its best condition, it is recommended to wash the hair with sulfate-free shampoo in lukewarm water. Do not use hot water.
- Apply conditioner and leave for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently pat out excess water with a clean towel (do not rub or wring hair)
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry.
I over love this place u talking about choices well this is most definitely the place to be so many selections and affordable prices, great deals and so much more so upscale very helpful and beautiful staff you would love this place please visit if u haven't!!!!
The store is very nice & has everything you need on hand!! The employees are very helpful! I've been twice & fallen in love already!!!!! my new FAV BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE
When I'm ready to go out or go get my hair done. I will come here to Beauty and Company to purchase any hair or hair products. Because they have great sales than any other beauty supply store. The best one in Memphis.
This is the BEST Beauty Supply Store I have ever stepped my feet into. Unbelievable prices! I heard how great the the Grand Opening was, so I had to check the store out for myself! To my surprise, I was amazed!!!
—Crystal A Macklin
They very nice.I love this place and I can't wait to go back. Y'all go check them out. They got great deals for you.
Great service great prices great staff wide selection of wigs lace fronts edge control for the low low ....bought the blunt cutt lace front and i love it and the girl that did it was very nice seeet she be turnt up asf i like it......shoutout to Star installation my wig u did a great job you get a perfect 100 got alot compliments..........